Weekly Quote


Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman

Friday, October 19, 2012

My blog has moved...sort of

It has been a long time since I updated the blog and much has happened during that hiatus. I was busy working and reporting during the last NHL season for some sites I run. Plus, I'm relocating in a few weeks and that kicked into high gear the last few months. It's been quite hectic!

I was thinking about changing the blog to reflect all of my interests, not just Lolita fashion. Through brainstorming and help by my friends and the EGL community, I accomplished that goal.

The Frill Zone!


Mission StatementLolita fashion and sports are two pinnacle parts of my life, so it's only natural that both would be focus for the blog. My goal for the blog is to be a place that can also be used as an educational tool to provide new information on subject matters that may or may not be familiar to the visitor. I will give my honest view on topics based on my own experience, feelings, and research.
This blog will still remain open and I did cross post one article from this blog to the new one. Apart from that one, the blog will have all new content and original content. 

I hope that my followers from this blog subscribe to The Frill Zone!
I very grateful for all those who visited JoyeuxCherie and to my followers as well - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment